- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
The categories of information we collect can include:
- Information you provide to us directly. When you sign up for the Service, we collect your name, phone number, and e-mail address. We also allow you to provide us a billing address, shipping address, and payment card information if you wish and require this data if you make a purchase on the Service. We may also collect any communications between you and Company and any other information you provide to Company, as well as content you post to the Service, including the groups you belong to, your interaction with your friends and with others on the Service, and photos and videos you post to the Service, and any content you provide through in-app messages, chat, or other functionality (“User Content”).
- Data collected through the use of the Service. We collect information about how you use the Service, and your actions on the Service which we may share with other users. Please see “Sharing of Your Information” below to learn more. Please remember that Company may, but has no obligation to, monitor, record, and store User Content in order to protect your safety or the safety of other users, to assist with regulatory or law enforcement efforts, or to protect and defend our rights and property. By using the Service, you consent to the recording, storage and disclosure of such communications you send or receive for these purposes.
- Information we collect from social networks. When you interact with our Service through various social media, such as when you login through Facebook or when you follow Company or share Company content on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or other sites, we may receive information from those social networks including your profile information, picture, user ID associated with your social media account, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You can always review, and if you wish, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our Service.
- Location Information. We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to provide the Service and then delete location data tied to your personal information. We may maintain de-identified location data for a longer period of time in order to analyze aggregate trends and metrics. If you want to opt-out of the collection of your location data, please adjust your settings in your mobile device to limit the Service’s access to your location data. Please see “Control Over Your Information” below to learn more.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications, and permit you to communicate with others on the Service or on social media. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). For more information about your communication preferences, see “Control Over Your Information” below. We use third-party payment processors to handle payment transactions. Any payments you make will also be subject to their privacy practices set forth in their privacy policies.
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION.
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the “Control Over Your Information” section below. Remember, our Service allows you to connect and interact with others. Your profile information, including your name, photo, and other personal information, will be available publicly to other members of the Service by default when you create a profile, interact with others on the Service in public groups, and post content to public spaces. We may share your profile information with:
- The public, including other members of the Service. Your profile information and content you post to public areas of the Service, including public groups, will be viewable by others on the Service and the public. Please do not provide profile information you would not want to be public. You may be able to control the visibility of some of your information and actions in your Settings (see “Control Over Your Information” below) and
- The public when you provide feedback or user content on our Service. For example, if you post user content on our blog or comment on our Service, your information, such as your first name, last initial, state of residence, and your comments, may be displayed on our Service;
We may share your profile information and other personal information with:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Third parties with whom we partner to provide contests and sweepstakes, which will usually be identified by name in the Official Rules of the contest or sweepstakes;
- Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to deliver the Service to you or to carry out their work for us. This may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements or providing mailing services, tax/accounting services, contest fulfillment, web hosting, payment processing services, delivery services, or analytic services;
- Other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
- CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION.
Profile and Data Sharing Settings. You may update your profile information, such as your user name and profile photo, and may change some of your data sharing preferences on your Settings page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Access to your Device Information. You may control the mobile app’s access to your device information through your “Settings” app on your device. How to control your communications preferences: You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Text Messages. We may send text messages you have previously consented to receive. You can cancel text messages at any time by texting “STOP”. After you send “STOP”, we may send you an additional text message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. You will no longer receive text messages from that short code, but you may receive text messages if you are subscribed to other text lists. If at any time you have questions about the text messages, text “HELP”. After you send “HELP” we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe. Message and data rates may apply. Modifying or deleting your information: If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, want to remove your name or comments from our Service or publicly displayed content, or wish to exercise other data subject rights provided to you by law, you can contact us directly at email@example.com . We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances. California Residents. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
Golden Leaf Holdings Headquarters email@example.com (503) 201-0659
- THIRD PARTY TRACKING AND ONLINE ADVERTISING.
We may share, or we may permit third party online advertising networks, social media companies and other third party services, to collect, information about your use of our Service over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our Service as well as on other websites or apps, or on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information we share is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies, which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including hashed data, click stream information, browser type, time and date you visited the Service, and other information. This information is used to display targeted ads on or through our Service or on other websites or apps, including on Facebook. We or the online advertising networks use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests. As noted above, depending on your browser or mobile device, you may be able set your browser to delete or notify you of cookies and other tracking technology by actively managing the settings on your browser or mobile device. You may also be able to limit interest-based advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). To learn more about interest-based advertising and how you may be able to opt-out of some of this advertising, you may wish to visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices, and/or the DAA’s resources at www.aboutads.info/choices, and you may also adjust your ad preferences through your Facebook settings. You may also be able to opt-out of some – but not all – interest-based ads served by mobile ad networks by visiting https://youradchoices.com/appchoices and downloading the mobile AppChoices app. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.
Company does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on this Service. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com ,
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES.
The Service may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites and our users may post links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on the websites of third party sites.
- HOW TO CONTACT US.